Arizona Auto Insurance
Switch and save on Arizona auto insurance
Driving in Arizona comes with its own unique set of challenges that you have to consider as a vehicle owner.
If you want to navigate the scenic highways, bustling cities, and unique landscape of the Grand Canyon State, then you need to invest time and attention to knowing the best kind of auto insurance that you can get in Arizona.
In this article, let’s learn about the intricacies of Arizona auto insurance so that you can drive responsibly and with ease.
Mandatory Auto Insurance in Arizona
If you want to drive in Arizona, you must learn and comply with the state’s minimum liability insurance requirements. According to the Arizona Department of Insurance and Financial Institutions, insurance coverage must adhere to the 25/50/15 law or:
- $25,000 liability per person sustaining a bodily injury or death per accident
- $50,000 liability per two or more people sustaining a bodily injury or death per accident, and
- $15,000 liability for damage to other people’s property.
These minimum coverages ensure that you are financially responsible in case of an accident, and driving without the right insurance can result in severe penalties such as fines, license suspension, and even vehicle impoundment.
Optional Arizona Auto Insurance Coverage
Aside from the mandatory liability requirements that ensure you can be financially responsible in case the worst happens, you may also consider purchasing other types of auto insurance coverage.
While the required liability insurance protects other drivers, additional policies also protect your finances in case you get into a driving accident. Here are the most popular ones you need to consider.
- Collision coverage. This coverage pays for damages as a result of an accident due to collision with another car or object, regardless of who is at fault. It also covers your car if it happens to get flipped over, hit by debris, or damaged by potholes.
- Comprehensive coverage. This additional policy pays for the damage to your own vehicle from non-accident-related incidents such as theft, fire, and vandalism.
- Uninsured motorist coverage. This coverage pays for your medical expenses and lost wages if you are injured in an accident by an uninsured driver.
- Underinsured motorist coverage. This additional protection pays for your medical expenses and lost wages if you are injured in an accident by an underinsured driver.
- Medical expenses coverage. This coverage can help pay for medical bills or funeral costs if you or your passengers are injured in an accident.
There are also other types of optional coverage that you may want to consider for your Arizona auto insurance policy, such as roadside assistance and rental reimbursement coverage. Make sure you talk to your agent to determine what types of coverage you need.
When calculating how much you’ll likely pay for your insurance premiums, you need to know why insurance is priced the way they are.
Insurance is priced monthly, depending on the likelihood of you needing your insurance in the future. Several factors contribute to your risk in Arizona, such as your driving record, age, and even lifestyle.
Location is also important. Arizona’s high accident rates, congested urban areas, and extreme weather conditions can significantly impact insurance premiums.
However, maintaining a clean driving record, completing defensive driving courses, and installing safety features in your vehicle can help mitigate these factors and potentially lower your premiums.
Responsible driving in Arizona is easy — as long as you have the right insurance coverage, you can navigate through its unique and sprawling landscape with ease.
That’s why you need to be careful in picking the right insurer to help you with the insurance policy that you will get. When shopping for providers, be sure to:
- Trust only experts who have years of experience in insurance,
- Choose insurers with your best interests at heart,
- Pick providers that will create bespoke policies designed for your specific needs
- Makes policy shopping hassle-free
Fortunately, Magnum Insurance already checks all those boxes.
Magnum Insurance is a premier insurance company that works with you to create the best auto insurance policy for your specific needs without all the hassle.
All you need to do is talk with us! Call and get your free quote now!
Magnum Insurance makes Arizona auto insurance easy
Insurance should be easy, and with Magnum Insurance, it is. Get your online insurance done at your convenience now!
Flexible payment options including cash. Call, visit a store, or make a payment online by logging into your account.
Manage your policy. File and track a claim. Do it all with a few taps on your smartphone.
No one likes to file or manage a claim. That’s why we make the process easy with online forms and dedicated agents.
Get a free Arizona Auto Insurance quote today
Quote and buy car insurance online today with Magnum Insurance. Or talk to one of our certified local agents.
Is there a local Arizona Auto Insurance agent near me?
Try our Location Finder to find the nearest agent near you.