Magnum SMS Alert Terms
1. By optionally opting in to Magnum SMS Alerts you agree to receive: payment alerts, login verification code, marketing and promotional alerts and administrative Magnum updates. You will only receive the messages that you opt-in to.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can call us at 1-888-539-2102 or contact customer care at www.magnuminsurance.com/contact-us/.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The message frequency varies depending on SMS program. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Magnum Marketing Communications Opt-Out
If you are seeking to opt out of Marketing communications use our Communications Opt Out site