Get a free electrician insurance quote
Electricians are always in high demand. But while working with electricity can be highly profitable, it can be very dangerous, as well. If you have your own electrical services business, then you know how easy it is to get into an accident and cause plenty of damage.
Accidents don’t stop happening just because your business is your dream or your only source of livelihood. If you want to be protected, you need to take proactive steps in lessening your risk. You can do this with electrical contractor insurance.
What Is Electrical Contractor Insurance?
Working with electricity might be profitable and secure, but it can also be very risky.
Even the simplest electrical job can injure or maim a worker if the proper safety procedures are not followed. Accidents also happen, and it’s not uncommon for an electrician to perish in a work-related accident.
If you own an electrical service or an electrical contractor company, you need to be aware of these various risks:
- Severe injury, disability, or death
- Unexpected breakdown or maintenance of equipment
- Mistakes in practice that can cause electrical damages to your client’s establishment
There are plenty of other events that can result in financial damage if you are unprotected. Without insurance, you risk depleting your resources and destroying your business.
Electrical contractor’s insurance is a bundle of insurance policies specifically tailored for the risk of your industry. Most of the risks that you regularly undertake as an electrician are covered under this policy.
If a covered event occurs, you won’t have to spend a single cent out of pocket, saving your finances and business in the process.
Electrician insurance is a bundle of insurance policies that can cover the most common risks that electricians face.
Most insurance bundles of this type are composed of the following individual policies.
- General liability. This type of insurance covers you against the financial costs of incidents deemed to be your liability. Expenses covered include medical fees, settlement fines, and legal costs.
- Workers’ compensation. If you employ people for your electrical contractor firm, you are required to have workers’ compensation. This provides financial protection for your employees in case they get hurt or sick on the job.
- Commercial property. This type of policy covers the unexpected replacement or repair of any property used for your business, such as office equipment and workplace tools.
- Commercial auto. This protects you from the unexpected costs of replacement or repair of any vehicles that you use for your business.
- Tools & equipment. Electrical contractors have special, expensive tools or equipment. This insurance will protect you in case those tools are unexpectedly damaged or lost.
Electrician insurance premiums will vary depending on a few key factors, such as:
- Business size
- Claims history
The best way to get the best price is by talking to highly-qualified insurance agents, such as the ones here at Magnum Insurance.
Electrical contractors are exposed to unique risks to their property, finances, and health. If you own an electrical service or contracting agency, it’s critical that you get the best electrical contractor insurance that you can have.
Here at Magnum Insurance, we’ll help you get the best electrical contractor insurance for you and your business at a price that works for you. Contact us today for a quote!
Magnum Insurance makes Electrician Insurance easy
Insurance should be easy, and with Magnum Insurance, it is. Get your online insurance done at your convenience now!
Flexible payment options including cash. Call, visit a store, or make a payment online by logging into your account.
Manage your policy. File and track a claim. Do it all with a few taps on your smartphone.
No one likes to file a claim. That’s why we make the process as quick and smooth as possible
Get a free Electrician Insurance quote today
Get the Business insurance you need with Magnum Insurance. Talk to an agent today by giving us a call or visiting one of our offices located across Illinois and Indiana.
Is there a local Electrician Insurance agent near me?
Try our Location Finder to find the nearest agent near you.