Snow Removal Insurance
Get a free snow removal insurance quote
Snow plowing is a necessity in areas where the seasonal snowfall can be drastic. If you own a snow removal contracting business, you know just how necessary it is for the convenience and safety of locals in your area.
However, you should also know that snow removal as a business exposes you to plenty of unique risks, both to yourself and to others. Being careful is always an option, but when disaster strikes, you need to have a good snow removal insurance plan.
In this article, we’ll discuss snow removal insurance in more detail.
What is Snow Plow Insurance?
Snow isn’t just a pretty winter scenery – it can also be incredibly inconvenient and even downright hazardous if left unmaintained.
Snow removal services are critical for locations that receive a great deal of snow yearly. Snow removal services vary from small operations, such as regularly clearing residential driveways, to larger ones, such as clearing roads and parking lots.
Since snow can be a dangerous element to contend with, and there’s a wide variety of dangers that you need to look out for, especially if you do it every day. Examples include:
- Physical injuries due to slips and falls
- Danger to physical health due to snow exposure
- Accidental damages to other people’s property
- Liability cases arising from third-party claims
- Damages to your frozen vehicles and tools
These dangers are all too real – and all too common. Without a good snow plow insurance policy, you’ll be forced to spend out of pocket for every expense associated with your job’s hazards.
However, snowplow insurance will take care of all the necessary financial costs whenever a covered event takes place. As a result, your business is safe from unexpected financial damages. That’s why a good insurance policy is essential for your business.
Snow removal insurance is a special insurance bundle that specifically covers the most common risks that snow removal contractors face.
- General liability. This covers you against the cost of any claims made against you by a third party, whether it’s your client or somebody else. It takes care of legal fees, settlements, medical expenses, and others.
- Commercial auto. Snow plowers often use vehicles to transport workers or to clear a road. This covers you against unexpected repair or replacement costs to your vehicle.
- Workers’ compensation. This policy is mandated by law to have if you employ other people for your business. This policy provides compensation benefits should they get sick or injured while performing their job functions.
In addition to these, you can also talk to your insurance provider to tailor a snow removal insurance policy that best protects your business.
The cost of your snowplow insurance premiums will depend on the specific characteristics of your business. However, some of the most common factors include:
- Individual policies included
- Number of employees
- Claims history
- Driving history
The best way to find out how much it costs is to talk to a highly qualified insurance agency, such as here at Magnum Insurance.
Snow removal insurance is a critical policy for the right business. Without it, your business can slip and slide downhill with a single accident. To make the most of your insurance policy, you need to talk to the right providers.
With Magnum Insurance, you can rest assured that you’ll be protected at all times, come hail or storm.
Magnum Insurance makes Snow Removal Insurance easy
Insurance should be easy, and with Magnum Insurance, it is. Get your online insurance done at your convenience now!
Flexible payment options including cash. Call, visit a store, or make a payment online by logging into your account.
Manage your policy. File and track a claim. Do it all with a few taps on your smartphone.
No one likes to file a claim. That’s why we make the process as quick and smooth as possible
Get a free Snow Removal Insurance quote today
Get the Business insurance you need with Magnum Insurance. Talk to an agent today by giving us a call or visiting one of our offices located across Illinois and Indiana.
Is there a local Snow Removal Insurance agent near me?
Try our Location Finder to find the nearest agent near you.