Get a free roofer insurance quote
Roofing can be a dangerous job, but to many contractors, it’s certainly worth it. Not only is it fulfilling to create something important with your hands, but it can also be a financially lucrative career.
If you’re a roofing contractor, then you should know how great this job is. With great rewards comes even greater risks, however. If you don’t have financial protection yet, you should certainly get one today.
This article will discuss roofing contractor insurance, what it is, and how you can use it to protect your business.
What is Roofing Contractor Insurance?
Roofing is an important job. It ensures that structures are livable, comfortable, and protected from the elements.
However, it’s not the safest job. Tiny errors can result in drastic consequences, and accidents can happen to anyone. Roofers do their work at dangerous heights, using power tools that can malfunction anytime. Not just that, but they often work under pressure and budget restraints.
Here are some of the risks that roofing contractors most commonly face:
- Damage to client’s property due to accidents or mismanagement
- Physical injury of an employee or a third person while working
- Dissatisfaction and complaints about the finished output
When these things happen, your business may suffer financially.
Roofing contractor insurance can help you avoid a financial disaster. This policy kicks in when covered events occur. It will shoulder all the necessary financial expenses, which means you won’t have to pay anything out of pocket.
What Does Roofer Insurance Cover?
Roofer insurance is a bundle of individual insurance policies made to cater to the risks of roofing contractors specifically.
The most common coverages include:
- General liability. When a third party files a complaint against your company, this policy will cover the costs of legal fees, settlements, medical expenses, and other related expenses.
- Commercial auto. Roofers use business vehicles to transport people, materials, and equipment to the worksite. In case your commercial vehicle gets damaged or stolen, this will cover the costs needed to repair or replace it.
- Tools and equipment. Protects your business from the unexpected costs of replacing or repairing expensive tools or equipment.
- Commercial property. Covers any property apart from vehicles and real estate that is owned by the business, such as office supplies and equipment.
You can also talk to your insurance provider if you want to add other policies to the mix. For instance, if you hire workers to help you out, you may have to add workers compensation insurance.
How Much Does Roofing Contractor Insurance Cost?
Roofing contractor insurance premiums can vary based on different factors. Consider the following aspects to estimate how much you will pay:
- Claims history
- Business size
Getting Roofer Insurance With Magnum Insurance
Your roofing contractor business is an important and fulfilling livelihood – don’t let it topple after a bad accident.
Here at Magnum Insurance, we can give you the right roofer insurance policy specifically designed for your needs so that you can operate without any worry. Contact us today for a quote!
Magnum Insurance makes Roofer Insurance easy
Insurance should be easy, and with Magnum Insurance, it is. Get your online insurance done at your convenience now!
Flexible payment options including cash. Call, visit a store, or make a payment online by logging into your account.
Manage your policy. File and track a claim. Do it all with a few taps on your smartphone.
No one likes to file or manage a claim. That’s why we make the process easy with online forms and dedicated agents.
Get a free Roofer Insurance quote today
Get the Business insurance you need with Magnum Insurance. Talk to an agent today by giving us a call or visiting one of our offices located across Illinois and Indiana.
Is there a local Roofer Insurance agent near me?
Try our Location Finder to find the nearest agent near you.